SCS Weekly Upgrade/Maintenance Notification
December 4, 2013
For the most up-to-date information, view the SCS Operational Calendar.
IMPACT: The following services will be briefly unavailable:
- Reno work stations that are connected via the corner switches. (One corner switch at a time) workstations and printers will not be available.
Impact will be that connectivity to the above mentioned devices will not be available for approximately 10 - 15 min. All connections should re-establish automatically.
CAUSE: Change the uplink connection of the Reno Building Corner Switches from the 6509 and 6513 to the Reno Brocade AG1 and AG2 switches. In preparation for removing the 6509/6513 switches. (RFCA20131127-01)
IMPACT: The following services will be affected while the server is being rebooted to move networks:
- Dev/Test Financial Data Warehouse
- SCS Connect
- SCS Software Repository
- pioneer server complex (SMTP, LDAP, websites)
- DNS servers (incrementally, no outage)
- UNLV iNtegrate Sorry servers
CAUSE: The p740 in Las Vegas will be migrated to a new VLAN. (PRFCA P20090817-07)