System Computing Services is a unit of the Nevada System of Higher Education and is responsible for provisioning and managing system-wide information services. The SCS-supported statewide network provides data and video Internet and Internet-2 connectivity to more than 200 NSHE campus locations, rural K-12 locations, health clinics, and state agencies.
» Campus Solutions Application
• Every day (incl. NSHE holidays), 24 hours a day
• Maintenance window on Saturday, 8pm - Midnight
» Financial Accounting System
• Every day (incl. NSHE holidays), 12:30am - 8pm
» Human Resources Management
• Inquiry-only is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Record update access is available every day 5am - 1am the following day.